Sunday, June 28, 2009

piper, NO.

i am 100% convinced that these are going to be cash's first words. don't get me wrong, he loves that doggie (and reaches out for her to get kisses) but this dog needs NO encouragment. he asks for one kiss, she gives him a 100.

it's hilarious.

--and yes, i let my dog lick my kid in the face (the mouth too, if he's not smart enough to close it.) and yes, i do realize that the dog licks her butt. but i'm fairly certain that her mouth is cleaner than my floor, which cash licks all the time. therefore...i don't care.--

2 comments:

  1. YUCK!!! I know all these things but I still have say it...
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I have to let you know that I really LAUGHED OUT LOUD as I read this. You are one-of-a-kind and crack me up. =)

    ReplyDelete