Monday, September 21, 2009
10 at 10.
1. still loves blueberries more than anything else.
2. putting pajamas on at night is torture.
3. has to have his blankie pressed against his face in order to sleep.
4. only eats pureed food at daycare - sometimes not even then.
5. is beginning to learn the meaning of 'no.'
6. loves anything that rolls - cars, trucks...his favorite toy is a big rubber ball we bought for the dog.
7. recently discovered the wonder that is the goldfish cracker (after the first bite he looked at me like, why have you been keeping this from me for so long, woman!?)
8. gives piper sloppy, open mouthed kisses (she reciprocates.)
9. is cruising along the edge of the couch with record speed.
10. is a bundle of happy.
he's my favorite 10 month old.