Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DUDE.

my love for all things 'as seen on tv' is well documented. yes, it's incredibly embarrassing but there are worse things to obsess about.
so today i went to bed, bath and beyond to return some sheets we got for our wedding and OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS. it's an 'as seen on tv' PARADISE.
they have every 'as seen on tv' product that is crappily made and likely to break instantly ever known to man kind.
YES, I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME AND I DON'T EVEN CARE.
that's how happy i am.

i refrained from purchasing everything in sight and only got something i actually can use (the twin draft guard - that's right, i bought 3. and you know what? they work GREAT. suck on that.)

and yes, i'm very thankful that my husband doesn't leave me everytime i start talking about it.

1 comment:

  1. ya know, I wanted those when I saw the infomercial. I'm totally getting some. =) thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete