Wednesday, June 2, 2010

23.


i was supposed to be getting a new tattoo for my birthday this year (an homage to my dad.)
nate had even been socking away money for months to make sure it actually happened (because he can just be that sweet sometimes.)
but considering that i (and most of oregon) have forgotten what the sun even looks like because we've been getting so much rain, which in turn means that our lawn continues to grow without inhibition. take all that and throw a severly broken lawnmower into the mix, and houston - we have a PROBLEM.
so all that glorious birthday-tattoo money is going to something responsible.
in essence, i'm getting a lawnmower for my birthday.
yes, sometimes it truly does suck to be me.

that aside, here's to hoping that this 23rd year is going to be a good one.

2 comments:

  1. well all I can say is that gift beats my refrigerator for my b-day!!!

    lots of luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to adulthood .... grrr ;)

    ReplyDelete