Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i have loads of pictures/stories about cash, but let's talk about me.


i found a bottle of creamer in with my coffee cups this afternoon.
which means i needed that cup of coffee this morning more than i realized.
and i'd like to say this hasn't happened before, but i would be lying. (in my defense, the orange juice in the cupboard was nate - i'm not the only one!)

i got to help my bestie janet deliver food to the volunteer work crews out at the extreme makeover - home edition site last night.
by far, one of the coolest things i've ever gotten to see.
so many people there working their asses off for these kids...well, it warmed my little black heart in my cold tin chest.
(hey - the food service industry jades you.)
i've never been prouder to be a part of this town.

and i'm currently dreaming up ways to convince nate i need a new pair of toms.
so far all i've got is, they're yellow and so dreamy!
something tells me that? is not going to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment