Wednesday, December 15, 2010

talking is for sucks.


hi, my name is cash and i'm the most stubborn boy around.
i'm fully capable of saying things like please, what's that, mom, dad, fish, up, what are you doing and lots more, but i refuse to.
because my sole purpose in my 2nd year of life is to annoy the hell out of my parents.
the look of desperation on mom's face says, "Job well done!"
and dad is getting gray hair by the minute as he watches me throw my 40 pound body to the floor in a fit of rage because he doesn't understand what i want.
so i will continue to only communicate with grunts and screams because, let's face it - it's kind of fun to act like a baby. rumor has it that i won't be able to get away with it much longer.
might as well take advantage of it while it lasts.

and if you hear me happen to say something in english?
don't tell my parents.
or i'll cut you.

2 comments:

  1. This sweet little boy with the innocent face, stubborn?? NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious...I tell Gunnar to "use your words" all the time instead of just crying...he is a bit of a whiner and we have not yet figured our how to fix it...I am not sure if he even knows what whining is. LOL! I have hope that soon...oh soon he will get over it.

    ReplyDelete