Sunday, January 23, 2011

the pacer.

there isn't a whole lot about nate that drives me crazy.
ha! ok - that's a lie.
there's plenty about nate that makes me insane.
but my biggest pet peeve?
pacing.
if nate is talking on the phone, he's pacing the house. period.
he moves from the kitchen, walks around the living room, into the bedroom and back again. constantly. NEVER STOPPING.
granted, he doesn't talk on the phone that often (generally.)
but when he does - you bet your ass he's pacing the floors.
there was one day that i actually made him sit (and then sat on him) in an attempt to stop the pacing.
he could barely form sentences.
the man has to pace.

the worst part about all this of course is that my dad used to do the very same thing.
i remember my mom wanting to lock their bedroom door to keep him contained.
having a phone with a cord isn't sounding like such a bad idea right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Yea, I actually tried to keep your Dad confined to the kitchen and he got mad. Gee, I don't know why! :)

    ReplyDelete