Monday, April 18, 2011


i'm not one to complain about the weather...
ok...that's a lie. i complain about everything.
in any case, it rains here alot in oregon.
like. A LOT.
and typically i don't mind it.
i would really miss it if it ever stopped.
HOWEVER.
it rained every single day in march. EVERY. DAY.
and this month hasn't faired much better.
cash and i are going stir crazy in the house because we can't play outside and it's getting a little old.
and yesterday?
i had a pair of ducks floating their way down my driveway.
it was excellent.
and this may be too much information but i feel like i'm starting to mildew.
we need some sun. STAT.

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO ready for Spring weather, too!! I am in Alabama, it should be boiling hot out by now!!!

    PS, I love reading your blog. It reminds of when my little boy was a toddler (he's 7 now).
    :)

    ReplyDelete