but if i don't write this stuff down somewhere, i'll just forget:
- i get sick about every other morning but i dry heave every day (if that's too much information, i'm sorry.)
- i don't want to eat anything but breakfast food. it's a french toast party over here.
- i already look like i ate a big lunch (aka, i'm a little ummm....poochy down there) and it's a bit depressing.
- i could do with at least one nap during the day. which i never get because cash doesn't nap anymore. ever.
- i actually have days where i genuinely feel pretty good, which is different than last time. then again, last time i was a big crabby pants and i think i made myself worse subconciously.
- i also think i may be mellowing out because i let two (TWO) people touch my stomach the other day and i didn't punch either of them in the face. granted, it was two of my closest friends but still...no one was safe from a throat punch last time.
taken last week. see? big lunch.
i had my first ultrasound today (an experience that i'm a little scarred from, not gonna lie. when she whipped the internal wand thing out, i thought i might faint.)
baby is measuring about 9 weeks with a strong heart beat at about 170.
so all is good in the ol' uterus.
(and before you whip out your 'baby girls have higher heart rates than boys' theory - cash's heart rate was between 165 and 175 my whole pregnancy. sorry heather!)
and while i was pretty sure we were having a human, turns out we're having a snowman.
don't see it?
total snowman, am i right?