Thursday, December 1, 2011

white christmas.

cash has always been a big fan of tap dancing.
one of his favorite disney movies is mary poppins (which, can i just say, for a kids movie it is RIDICULOUSLY long and frankly, kind of dull. and he loves it.)
so when i busted out the christmas movies it didn't take him long to fall in love with white christmas.
we've watched it dozens of times already and i couldn't be more fine with that.
because it? is my favorite movie of all time. seriously.
i've seen it probably a thousand times.
so little does cash know....everyone time he brings me that movie and asks, "watch? watch?" I'm pretty much going to say yes every time.
it's my weakness.

1 comment:

  1. Adam totally busted out with the "sister" song one day and he knew all the words and it was immediately apparent why I love him!

    ReplyDelete