Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The 4 month old.

How is he 4 months old already? Yeesh.
He likes to shake things up and sleep through the night some nights and not others....its fun.
He has started a little bit of mashed banana and rice cereal mixed together (gasp!) I've had some people think I'm crazy for feeding him food already but trust me on this: homeboy is hungry. And cranky when he's hungry. As soon as I started giving him a little food, I got my happy baby back (Cash was the exact same way - we have hungry kids.)
He's so close to rolling over on his own. I don't know if I'm ready for that.
He loves getting changed more than any baby I've ever seen - as soon as I lay him down on the changing table he breaks out in a huuuge grin. He's been that way from day 1. Its adorable.
As soon as he hears Nate's voice, he busts out the good smiles. Daddy coming home from work is his favorite time of day.
I can't imagine our family without him.




1 comment: