Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lately.

It's feeling a bit neglected over here.
Not having a computer is really cramping my style!
Anyway, this is whats been going on in the Crawford house:
- Cash  has been successfully going on the "big" toilet for long enough that I can no longer call it a fluke. Dude - its awesome. I threw that damn potty chair straight in the garbage. It was a good day.
- Everett had his 4 month check up this week (which in our house is the 5 month check up because I always forget to schedule them) and he's doing great. He is almost the exact same height Cash was but is 3 pouds lighter. Cash was a real fat ass, apparently. The shots really did him in - he threw up a couple times that afternoon and cried for 3 days straight. Or at least it felt that way.
- Amanka and I got all of the Christmas presents wrapped the other night (winning.) We've got a couple people left on our list then we're DONE.
- I'm ridiculously excited to have neighbors to bake Christmas cookies for.
And some phone pictures as of late (I may have a slight instagram obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment