Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cash in January.

Most nights he's ready for bed by 6:30. Which means sometimes he's up at 5. It's interesting.
He's starting to complain about Everett playing with his stuff. Oy.
He's obsessed with his Leapfrog Tag books.
He generally refuses to eat anything but apples, pears, oranges and goldfish. He goes to bed hungry because he refused to try his dinner alot. Like, almost every night.
He's starting to appreciate sweet things. The other day I gave him a small spoonful of whipped cream and he was in heaven. Of course, then he thought sour cream was sweet too....learned that the hard way.
When Everett starts getting really upset in the car, it makes Cash cry. It's terribly sweet.
He lives for alone time with Nate.
He talks constantly and I rarely understand a word. Every now and then he'll form a (grammatically incorrect) sentence that I can understand and it blows me away every time.
Every night after story time we snuggle for a bit. I used to be the one to say, ok good night, I'm going downstairs. Now when he says, good night mama, it's my cue to leave. Breaks my heart a little.
He FINALLY goes on the big toilet. Still wets his pull-up every night though. I'm ready to be done with that.
He has whole books memorized and will "read" them to himself when he thinks I'm not watching.
I love that kid.
I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment