Friday, February 22, 2013


.
I'm a knitting fool lately.
I fully admit to buying stretchy pants for Everett in the little girl's section at Target. I hate little boy sweatpants - they look like Hammer pants to me. Not cute. Also, nothing is cuter than a little baby in skinny pants.
Cash has been insisting on wearing as many layers as possible lately. Which means my laundry basket is out of control.
Nate is going to be gone most of this weekend and I'm already dreading it. This momma could use a break.
Everett has been sleeping longer and longer at night (11.5 hours straight the other night!) But it means morning naps are a thing of the past. I'm not ready for this.
And that was quite possibly the most random stream of things I've written in awhile. I need more coffee.

2 comments:

  1. If I had known you needed coffee I would have brought you some. Give a squeeze to my grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete