Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lately.

I feel like crickets should be chirping over here...it's awfully quiet on the ol' blog as of late.
So here's what's going on lately:
I finally finished my first knitting project. It's a little ugly in spots but I love it. A knitting obsession is imminent.
Everett still refuses to turn over or crawl. He's happy scooting backwards or being carried everywhere. Silly boy.
Speaking of, he wants to be held all.the.time. Cash wasn't like that at all and...it's exhausting.
Cash is all about wearing hats now. He even sleeps in them. It's awesome.
Nate and I are busy making plans for our next round of home improvement projects. Mostly painting and some new flooring but we're beginning to dream big with plans for the backyard. Home-owning is fun. And expensive.
I'm gearing up for my sister's baby shower this weekend. Why I thought making all the food AND doing a bunch of other crap would be a good idea, I'll never know.
Nate is on a new schedule now,, which means he is home 4 hours earlier then before. It rocks. He hasn't worked an 8 hour shift since Cash was a baby - having so much help in the afternoon is going to take some getting used to. I'm sure I'll manage.
And that's our life lately.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy that 'no crawling' stage. I miss it! Ha! (Oh, and Cash in that hat? The cutest.)

    ReplyDelete