Thursday, April 4, 2013

Brothers.

Their relationship keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.
I'm a lucky mama.
Also, that last shot? Makes me CRACK. UP. You can tell they are related, eh?

And in a completely unrelated note, I have a new blog obsession. We have a goal to get a particular loan paid off this year (old restaurant loan that is haunting us...another story for another time.) and so we've been trying to find ways to cut costs where we can and take whatever excess we have and put it straight to that loan. We already live pretty frugally but there's always places we can continue to cut back. I'm trying to treat it like a game so I don't get depressed over not being able to buy new clothes anymore :) Anyways, this blog is inspiring and I am obsessed! I am totally doing these for Everett's first birthday. And how fun is this? Logging that idea away for the future. Saving money is fun, right? I'm just going to keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment