Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Let's talk about baby butts.

Because we all know how thrilling of a conversation that can be.
We recently switched to cloth diapering, for a multitude of reasons but mostly because we wanted to cut some costs (which is also why we cut cable, though honestly we don't even miss it. When I realized that we hadn't actually watched anything on cable for almost 3 weeks, I looked at Nate and said, "Why do we pay $50/month for this? No more!)
Now let me be the first to say I never (NEVER) thought I would be the type to cloth diaper.
But I also didn't think I would make my own baby food and decide to homeschool my kids.
Life is full of lovely little surprises.
Anyways, we made the switch to cloth and I loooove it and am kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
Especially considering I was still buying diapers for Cash not that long ago. Curses!
Yes, it does mean an extra couple loads of laundry a week.
And yes, sometimes it's a little gross.
But it's totally worth it.

1 comment: