Monday, May 20, 2013

The faulty gallbladder.

So, this past week has been interesting.
After a few days of excruciating stomach pain, I went into the ER (with kids in tow.)
To make a long story short, they discovered my gallbladder was full of stones and slightly infected.
I had surgery to remove it the following evening, going over 48 hours without food (honestly, that was the worst part.)
While in surgery, they discovered some more stones in my common bile duct near my liver, so the following morning I had an endoscopy to remove those.
It was a long few days.
But I'm home. Tired (verrrry tired) and a bit sore, but home.
Nate has been an awesome house husband and the kids have handled it all pretty well, especially Cash.
My mom and bestie Amanda have been incredible too. I don't know what I would do without them.
And that's the story of my faulty gallbladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment