Thursday, June 27, 2013

On losing passions.

So I've been doing this whole blogging thing for a long time.
Almost 8 years, to be exact. (And yes, I've archived the reeeally old stuff because it was embarrassing. Also, SO MANY ferret photos. Yikes.)
And its been fun.
I love to write and I love to take pictures and so...win win, right?
But somewhere along the way, I've stopped loving it.
It feels more like a chore - and a chore I make excuses to avoid as often as possible.
I was feeling guilty about that until I realized...that's dumb.
So I don't blog as often as I used to - so what?
Other things are taking up my time and my focus and that's ok.
I'll still blog, of course.
I like having a place to write down all of the milestones and funny little things my kids do.
And a place to whine and complain, if need be.
And maybe it will become a passion of mine again.
But its ok if it doesn't.
Really. (Ok, that's just me trying to convince myself.)
All that to say, if you come here to read about our life and look at how cute our kids are...thanks. I appreciate you.
But I've got some instagram-ing to do. ;)

(Follow me @littlebitrandom to keep up with our life - instagram is where it's at for me right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment